Join Radiant for a live seminar series on technology and applications for light & color measurement --- Next stop: Seattle, Washington.
Let Radiant “shed light” on the most important considerations for light measurement: How can we capture and utilize measurements of light and color that accurately reflect human perception to ensure the absolute quality of products like displays, backlit components, and light sources? How can these measurements improve design and optimize the efficiency of quality control throughout the manufacturing process?
Join our experts for a live educational seminar to learn about these topics and more. We’ll demonstrate the latest photometric measurement systems that replicate human visual perception of light and color.
What you will learn:
- Fundamentals of light and color
- How the human eye responds to light
- How to capture and quantify meaningful qualities of light and color using image-based photometric measurement systems
- The components of a successful light measurement system
- Applications and considerations for image-based evaluation of displays, backlit symbols, and light sources
Demonstrations of each application will be provided throughout the seminar using Radiant ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers and software. Attendees will also have the opportunity to discuss applications with Radiant’s technical team.
Seminar held at The Museum of Flight at 9404 East Marginal Way, Seattle, WA 98108 USA.
The seminar is free to attend. Lunch and refreshments provided.