SEMINAR: Light & Color Measurement
Are lighting and displays becoming a more integral part of your product? If so, you’re not alone. Manufacturers from automotive to aerospace are adopting modern lighting and display technologies to improve the performance and safety of their products. Like many of today’s engineering and quality professionals, you’re tasked with understanding how illuminated components impact the overall design, quality, and end user experience of your product.
Let Radiant “shed light” on the most important considerations for light measurement: How can we capture and utilize measurements of light and color that accurately reflect human perception to ensure the absolute quality of products like displays, backlit components, and light sources? How can these measurements improve design and optimize quality control throughout the manufacturing process?
Join our experts for a live educational seminar to learn about these topics and more.
Attendees will learn:
- The fundamentals of light and color measurement
- How the human eye responds to light
- How to capture and quantify meaningful qualities of light and color using image-based photometric measurement systems
- The components of a successful light measurement system
- Applications and considerations for image-based evaluation of displays, backlit symbols, and light sources
Demonstrations will be provided throughout each seminar using Radiant ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, ProSource Software, and TrueTest Software. Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss applications with the Radiant team following each presentation. All seminars will be hosted between 10AM-2PM and are free to attend, with continental breakfast and buffet lunch provided. Validated parking is available at the Beaubien Place Garage (0.1 miles from venue).