Guide to Choosing an Imaging Colorimeter
Specially calibrated to replicate human spatial perception of brightness and color, imaging colorimeters and photometers are ideal in a broad range of measurement and inspection applications. With multiple options for image sensor, control electronics, filters, and lenses, these powerful tools can be tailored to meet your specific application requirements. Selecting the right imaging colorimeter requires understanding a few basic trade-offs in imaging colorimeter architecture. This guide will help you determine right configuration for your needs.
In this White Paper, you will learn about:
- Sensor technology and resolution
- Noise reduction and types of noise
- Color accuracy related to filters
- Types of measurement errors and their causes
- How to choose the best imaging colorimeter for your application