The World's Fastest and Most Accurate High-Resolution Imaging Colorimeters.
The ProMetric® I family of imaging colorimeters is designed to address the demands for high-volume manufacturing of displays, illuminated keyboards and LED lighting products. Whether you need to expand test coverage or increase throughput, ProMetric I delivers the required performance for highly accurate color and luminance measurements in an automated manufacturing environment.
ProMetric I is built around scientific-grade CCD sensors, ranging in resolution from 2 megapixels in the I2 to 29 megapixels in the I29. These sensors enable pixel-level measurements of displays, inter- and intra-character luminance measurements on lighted keyboards, and accurate measurements of LED luminance and color in luminaires with large LED arrays.
ProMetric I Family
ProMetric I contains Smart Technology™ features that simplify operation and provide more accurate measurement results. For example, the electronically controlled focus and aperture setting provides calibrated measurements over a wide range of working distances and field of view. This greatly simplifies measurement set up and allows fully-automated remote configuration of your production test systems
High-Resolution, Scientific-Grade CCD Sensors
The ProMetric I2 uses a scientific-grade, 2-megapixel (1600 x 1200) CCD sensor that is thermoelectrically cooled to provide accurate, repeatable 12-bit measurements. The ProMetric I8 and ProMetric I16 offer 8-megapixel (3296 x 2472) and 16-megapixel (4896 x 3264) CCD sensors, respectively. The newest member of the I Series family, the ProMetric I29, is a 29-megapixel (6576 x 4384) model, built to provide high resolution and the fastest possible cycle times.
Purpose-Built for High-Speed Manufacturing
ProMetric I Key Features and Highlights:
- High-speed, high-resolution, interline-cooled CCDs, with better than 61dB dynamic range
- CIE-matched color filters and neutral density filters, closely matches human visual perception
- Multiple lens choices with Smart Calibration™ for a wide range of distance and aperture settings
- Radiant Vision Systems ProMetric Software for light analysis and camera control
- Works seamlessly with Radiant Vision Systems TrueTest automated visual inspection systems
ProMetric I imaging colorimeter systems include Radiant Vision Systems ProMetric Software with API support, which provides complete measurement control and Point-of-Interest/Region-of-Interest functionality. In addition, the ProMetric I imaging colorimeters are backed by the industry's best product warranty, including direct access to the Radiant Vision Systems technical support team to maximize the benefits for your application.
Radiant's ProMetric I Series of imaging colorimeters meets the requirements of high-speed production operations, combining the benefits of automation with the accuracy of human visual perception to address a range of applications:
- Color and luminance testing of displays
- Light measurement and characterization of LED products
- Appearance uniformity testing of illuminated instrument clusters and keypads